The FXZ-160A automatic inline cap tightening machine sorts caps and caps bottles by tightening the belts which feed in the bottles. This capping machine with environmental safety cover caps round and flat bottles of different sizes and materials and can easily be adjusted for specifications. The environmental cover meets safety standards for the agrochemical industry and the stainless steel structure of the inline capping machine meets GMP standards. Customized options are available.
1. Components from Schneider ensure reliability.
2. Sensors in the cap hopper detect when the machine is low on caps and will stop operation when they are gone.
3. Handle easily adjusts the height and tightness of the belt.
4. A mirror allows operators to check the state of caps.
5. Capping wheels and tightening belt are long lasting.
Caps without a protective lock ring are suitable.
|5||Cap sorting motor||China||huangyan|