With ZT-Pack's service engineers, you can feel confident in our professional knowledge and experience within the packaging industry. We offer a number of services and food and beverage packaging solutions to our customers, including machine installation and training led by our service engineers, readily available replacement spare parts, and on-site repair and maintenance for our bottle and pouch packaging machines. The first seven days of our engineers' on-site time is free; after seven days, customers are charged $50 USD/engineer as well as provides room and board. We also invite customers to send their employees to us for three-day personal training.
- Quality and customer first
- Continuously providing in-time and comprehensive after sales services for all customers
After Sales Services
- Our packaging machines are available with one year warranty since the day of acceptance, during which we provide free replacement and repair services in case of equipment failure and damage that are not caused by human factors. Services are immediately available after we receive phones or written notice. But service fees caused by improper use will be covered by customers themselves.
- After the warranty period, we can also provide spare parts and maintenance service with payment.
- We also have timely and effective problem-solving mechanism. When any equipment fault happens, we will respond in 48 hours and solve it in 72 hours after receiving user's notice.
- Talented technicists are available to offer installation and commissioning guidance on site, after the packaging equipment is received. Operator training is provided as well.